The processing of paper surveys including mailings, sample updating, scanning, verification, data cleaning, data entry and project quality control tasks.
Honors, Professional Activities and Fellowships
- 2007, Graduated with high honors from The Pennsylvania State Univeristy
- 2002-2007, Dean's List from The Pennsylvania State University
- 2005, National Science Foundation Grant, for continued research and fellowship at The Pennsylvania State University
- 2005, National Collegiate Scholar
- 2004, Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- 2003, Miller, Kistler, Campbell, Miller and Williams, Inc. Scholarship, for academic excellence within the Eberly College of Science
- 2001, Faculty Scholar Award, for consistent academic excellence
- 1999, Claire Dahlia Sennet-Singer Outstanding Community Service Award
Bachelor of Arts in Sculpture, The Pennsylvania State University College of Arts and Architecture.