- B.S. Elementary / Early Childhood Education, Californian University of Pennsylvania.
Assist the Project Managers with implementation of new Survey Research Center projects as well as maintaining the standards of current projects. Provide excellent customer service to all of our survey participants, Principal Investigators and PI staff.
Professional Employment Experience
- 2010 to present: Project Assistant, Survey Research Center, Social Science Research Institute, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 2008 to 2010: Part-time Call Center Supervisor, Survey Research Center, Social Science Research Institute, The Pennsylvania State University
- 2007-2010: Office Manager; K-B Offset Printing, State College, PA.
- 2001-2006: Event & Travel Coordinator / Sales person, Pro-Solutions for Chiropractic, McMurray, PA
- 1998-2000: Call Center Supervisor; Teletech Global, Uniontown, PA
- Active in the State College American Legion
- Volunteer with the Special Olympics