Kari manages in-home, in-school, and community research projects. She is responsible for coordinating and monitoring data collection activities from field sites including sites out of state. Kari hires, trains, and supervises part-time interview staff. She also assists with writing research reports and summaries.
Kari has experience conducting dietary interviews and has managed projects in a variety of fields including parks and recreation, education, health, business and media.
Professional and Academic Experience
- 2009 - present: Project Manager, Penn State Survey Research Center (University Park, PA)
- 2006 - 2009: Project Manager, Diagnostics Plus (State College, PA)
- 2004-2006: Nutrition Research Manager/Bionutritionist, Penn State General Clinical Research Center (University Park, PA)
- 2003 - 2004: Research Associate, Diagnostics Plus (State College, PA)
- 2001 - 2003: Graduate Research Assistant, Diet Assessment Center, Penn State University (University Park, PA)
- Registered Dietitian (R.D.)
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (L.D.N.) - Pennsylvania
- M.S. in Nutritional Sciences, Penn State University
- B.S. in Nutritional Sciences, Penn State University