December 4, 2013
Oversee the processing of paper surveys including scanning, data cleaning, project documentation, and data delivery. Manage data entry projects.
Professional Employment Experience
- 2004 to present: Project Manager; Survey Research Center, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 2001 to 2004: Senior Research Technologist (Computer Support); Social Science Research Institute, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 1990 to 2001: Senior Research Technologist; Institute for Policy Research and Evaluation, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 1997 to present: Part-time data entry; By the Numbers, State College, PA.
- 1985 to 1991: Part-time data entry; Landy, Jacobs and Associates, State College, PA.
- 1979 to 1990: Part-time data entry and programming; various departments, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 1974 to 1978: Research Technician/Programmer; Institute for Research on Human Resources, The Pennsylvania State University.
- SRC Panel. 2005. "Making Survey Research Smoother." Workshop/Presentation, Social Science Research Institute, Penn State University
- International Field Directors and Technology Conference. May 15-18, 2011. “Incentives: Part II.” Panel Discussion Facilitator. Scottsdale, AZ.
- International Field Directors and Technology Conference. May 15-18, 2011. “A Dinosaur That Just Won’t Die: A Return to Paper Surveys.” Presentation with Teresa Crisafulli. Scottsdale, AZ.
- Crandall, Sally, Irwin Feller, Lee Carpenter, and Laura Heuchan. 1992. Business Perspectives On the Pennsylvania Economy: A Statewide Report Based on the Bell of Pennsylvania Business Outreach Surveys.
- Crandall, Sally, Irwin Feller, Mary Wheeland, and Lee Carpenter. 1994. Business Perspectives on the Pennsylvania Economy II: A Statewide Report Based on the Bell of Pennsylvania Business Outreach Surveys.
- Associate in Applied Sciences, summa cum laude, 1972, Alfred State College, Alfred, New York. Data Processing major.
The Pennsylvania State University