Oversee all activities associated with mail-out surveys. Assist researchers with questionnaire design and construction, including feedback on data collection methods for tracking respondents over time, question wording, layout, and advice of scanning abilities and limitations. Responsible for monetary incentives associated with projects.
Professional Employment And Experience
- 2002 – Present Mail/Scanning Unit Manager, Survey Research Center, Penn State University
- 1992 – 2002 Research Support Technician II, Penn State Health & Development Research Project, Department of Human Development & Family Studies, Penn State University
- 1991 – 1992 Project Coordinator, Low Literacy CVD Diet Education for Blacks, Nutrition Department, Penn State University
- 1984 – 1991 Project Coordinator, PEATS and REPEATS Research Projects, Department of Human Development & Family Studies, Penn State University
- 1982 – 1984 Secretary, Office of the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, College of Human Development, Penn State University
- 1978 – 1982 Secretary, Department of Nursing, College of Human Development, Penn State University
- Crandall, S. & Crisafulli, T. A Dinosaur That Just Won’t Die: A Return to Paper Surveys. Paper presented at the International Field Directors and Technology Conference, Scottsdale, AZ, May 15-18, 2011.